Thursday 2 January 2020

Activity 3 Last one!

For my last activity we had to pick one charity and read what that charity does and what it is about. I picked the SPCA. Here is some info I found about them.
 The SPCA has helped over 40,000 animals that have gotten sick, Abandoned, Hurt or even worse abused. SPCA is a local community that helps pets get better from there injury's or sickness. The SPCA is special because of how much animals and people they have helped.
That's most of the stuff that I found out! Bye!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Danya,

    I was delighted to see all of the interesting information you found out about the SPCA! I think that the SPCA does so much for the animals in our country, and I have even gotten my dog, Amy, from the SPCA - she is so cute! Would you ever consider getting a pet from the SPCA?

    I agree with you that the SPCA is a very special organisation, not only do they help lots of animals but many different types of animals as well, which is very cool! Do you have any animals?

    When reading your blog post, I realised that I don’t actually know what the letters in SPCA stand for! Do you know?

    Hei konā mai
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.