Thursday 2 January 2020

2020!!!! Summer activity 1

Hi it is 2020 and i am doing a summer activity that my teacher put up for us. My first activity is to make a list of food items I would bring on a Waka to travel thorough the sea's. You need a reason of why you would bring those food items. I am not aloud to bring a fridge or a freezer.
Here is my list:

Oranges-Because they can be stored anywhere but not only a fridge.

Water-Because it can also be put into a cupboard and because it is healthy.

Plums-Because they can be put in a cupboard and a fridge!

Noodles-Because there is a spot where you can cook your own stuff. It is in a little cover.

Peanuts-Because they are normally in a cupboard and don't need to be put into a fride, It would taste cold and hard if it was put into a fridge.

Can-fruit- Can fruit do not have to be put into a fridge and you can just eat it out of the can.

Chips-Chips don't really go into a fridge and they taste real nice, They are normally put into the cupboard.

Flour-So we can make some bread or dough for some more food.

Spaghetti- You can also cook this in the little area where you cook stuff.

All these food is what I will bring if i went voyaging.
Just in my opinion :D

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Danya,

    This is Charlotte from the Summer Learning Journey Program, I am excited to see that you are participating in SLJ this summer!

    It was great reading your post about what foods you would take on a sea voyage! I really liked how you thought carefully about what food to bring.

    I noticed that you decided to bring peanuts, I think that this is a great idea, because they stay good to eat for a very long time and are also a very good source of protein!

    What is your favourite food? Did you decide to bring it on the sea voyage with you? Personally, my favourite food is ice-cream and I think that it would be very hard for me to take ice-cream out to sea with me because it would melt!

    I look forward to reading your future blog posts and remember to keep participating in the Summer Learning Journey program activities in order to increase your chances at winning one of our awesome prizes!

    Ngā mihi nui
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.