Friday 3 January 2020

Activity 3

For this last one i have to write down a time when i or someone I knew was brave.

The person who i will be talking about is - My Dad.

When it was guy forks. The night was dark. We were at my Nan's house. My aunt put down the fireworks. They looked really colorful and loud. My dog Bow was scared of fireworks so he would either hide under the table or bark at it or run away. Everyone was enjoying the fireworks including me. I went inside to get me something to eat and drink. My aunt put more down and they looked more cool. But on one of the  fireworks fell over towards everyone but mostly towards my cousins and my dad. My dad went to cover my cousins bravely. Luckily no on got hurt. :) That is a time when someone I knew was brave. My dad.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Danya,

    Your Dad sounds very brave, and definitely someone you should look upto! Fireworks are beautiful but can be very dangerous.

    A lot of people want to ban fireworks in New Zealand because of how they affect animals - my dog is very scared of them too, what is your opinion on this controversial issue?

    What is one time where you have done something brave?

    Keep up the posting in order to increase your chances at winning one of our awesome prizes!

    Hei konā mai
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.