Friday 3 January 2020

activity 2.

For this activity i need to make a poem about Neil Armstrong on the moon. But me as him.

Here is my poem.

I landed on the moon with a big fright.
I got our of the rocket ship and was surprised with my sight.
I took the first step and then flouted around.
The rest came while I was jumping wild.
I soon got hungry and got crazy for food.
I soon got bored. I wanted to snooze.
I looked around me and saw more planets.
I bounced away into the rocket.
Waiting for the rest then we soon went away.
In the rocket we go all the way back home.
Our journey has ended. Goodbye space.
Sooner or later we ended back without a trace.

That't it. ;-;

Sorry if it didn't make sense.

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Danya,

    Your poem imagining yourself as Neil Armstrong was very cool! I really like how you managed to rhyme a lot of the lines - awesome!

    I noticed that you said that you would be surprised by the sights you saw when you landed on the moon, what do you think the moon looks like up close? What else do you think you would see?

    I think that going into space would be so cool! If you could visit any planet, which planet would you choose? I would choose Saturn because I would love to explore the rings surrounded this planet!

    Ngā mihi nui
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.