Tuesday 26 November 2019

this is my song!!!

 


Dayna
ya, I'm gonna stay home and watch anime.
I'm gonna watch anime all day.
ya, I'm gonna stay home and watch anime.
I'm gonna watch anime all day. (Kio, Kio)

I got novels in the back
Manga Im attached.
Comics are cool
But the Manga is better

Sebastion has dem shoes.
Trancy has dem boots
Manga is just cool
Anime is too

Comics are boring sometimes
You can't confuse me
Comics are boring sometimes
You can't confuse me

Cruising on a ship
Watching anime with chips
Manga is relaxin
You can go and ask them
My life is amazing
Watching and reading
Eating m and ms
Pushing buttons. Making noises.




2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Dayna I like the song but next time came you check the lyrics cause there are some different words
    also what is anime?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora, Sure I will check the words. You don't know what anime is? Well anime is awesome. They are like cartoons but better kind of graphics. There AMAZING! Its like animations but with episodes. Anyway Thank you for the comment. I'm sorry that I replied to you late. Like really late.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.